- About Beroomers
- Cancellation and privacy
- Booking Process
For Students & Young Professionals
What advantages does Beroomers offer me? Why should I book through Beroomers?
Beroomers is a global online platform that facilitates accommodation in the main European and US cities. We offer accommodation in shared flats, student halls, complete apartments and host families. We are a reference for students and young professionals through all the accommodation searching process due to:
- Safety: our online platform provides a trusted and secure payment system which will avoid any scams. Our providers do not receive the money until after the tenant has checked in the apartment.
- Variety: we have a wide variety of mid-term accommodation options, from complete apartments to host families, rooms in student halls or in flats...
- Social: choose your perfect flatmates according to their hobbies and interests and get to know them before you move in.
- Simple: 3 steps are what keeps you and your next accommodation away. Our website has been thought of, for you to be able to easily find and book your ideal room or flat with the perfect Roomers.
- Save Money: tenants can save money by finding accommodation online, and avoiding the hassle of having to go to their destination in advance to look for accommodation. Booking your room before you reach your destination is now possible.
Furthermore, we will be willing to help you with any doubt you might have related with the search and booking process. You can contact us via Whatsapp (+34 661 265 473), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype: Beroomers.
How can I book my accommodation with Beroomers?
Booking your accommodation through our platform is an easy and safe process. You just have to follow the next steps:
- Find your ideal accommodation through our platform within our wide range of offers all around Europe and the US: select an address, university or landmark and narrow your search by using our filters according to your search criteria.
- Get in touch with your future Roomers and get to know a lot more about who and where you will live.
- Book a room or flat: we will charge and refund 0,50€ on your account to process your booking request. This way, we want to help you make sure that your card is working properly and that the booking process will go smoothly.
- Wait for the providers confirmation: this will take a maximum of 2 working days. Only if the booking is confirmed will the first month rent, plus our service fee, be charged in your account.
- Reach your destination and start living the experience… Congratulations you are a roomer now!
Is there a minimum length of stay?
The minimum length of stay depends completely on the accommodation provider and the period of the year. For this reason, we suggest you to take a look at the conditions for each accommodation. In case you have any doubt, please feel free to contact us.
Can I visit the apartment before renting it?
At Beroomers we work online, offering all the necessary guarantees so you can find your ideal home without having to visit it. Our idea is that you can save time and money by making online booking a safe process, both through our payment system and the 24 hours protection you will have after check-in.
This protection means that we will not transfer your money to the landlord until you confirm us that you found everything correct. The properties listed are verified, so it is extremely rare that something unexpected arises.
One of the things we really like about working online is that it allows us to respect the privacy of current tenants, as they do not have to receive visits. Likewise, by booking through Beroomers you make sure that in the future you will not receive visits whilst living in the room or flat.
Of course we will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have and give you all the information you may need.
How can I make sure that my accommodation is close to my work of studies center?
Just include the exact address or name of your center when looking for your accommodation, and our platform will automatically display the options close to the indicated landmark. Plus, the site will provide you with additional information such as the exact distance between the accommodation and the center, or the time it will take to reach by public transport, walking or by car.
Is it compulsory to sign a contract with the accommodation provider?
It sure is. It is a way to protect tenants and providers, by making sure everything has been specifically mentioned in the tenancy agreement. Plus, it will help avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and will guarantee your deposit is refunded at the end of your stay.